Ventura County is now in the orange tier and more people are choosing to get vaccinated. Consequently, on April 6th, StoneBridge’s Elder Board voted to launch our next phase of reopening. Beginning the first weekend in May, in-person worship services will be held every weekend. Outdoor worship will be held on Saturdays at 5:30pm. Indoor worship - at 50% capacity, socially distanced seating, with masks - will be held on Sundays at 10:30am. Complimenting the worship services, elementary age, kid’s programming (Grades K-5) and teen programming will also be offered. At this time, pre-registration will remain in place.
- In April, Kids & Youth Zooms will take place every other week alternating with Outdoor Worship. Sunday Zooms will be discontinued beginning in May.
- Beginning in May, Children’s Ministry & Youth will have in-person programming on Saturday nights & Sunday mornings.
Youth Schedule & Exceptions
- Young Adults group will continue to be Tuesday at 7pm (may change as reopening occurs; some YA members are not local and may not be able to attend in-person meetings)
- HS Midweek will continue to be Thursday at 7pm
- Registration is still required. Registration is available in the StoneBridge newsletter, as well as the Kids & Youth newsletters. Need help? Contact Stephanie, Olivia, or the church office.
- Masks will continue to be required for children & youth and we will continue to practice social distancing
- Stephanie & Olivia have been vaccinated
- When indoors, windows and doors will remain open to allow ventilation
- Check in - will move to the Family Life Center lobby. Children will need to check in with their parents at the HUB for temperature checks and then can be taken to the FLC for Kids Check In.
- Sanitizing Toys - There will be separate toys, games, and crafts for the Saturday night and Sunday morning crews. After any toys or supplies are played with they will be put in a “dirty” bucket and will be sanitized during the following week.
- Hybrid Indoor/Outdoor – Kids Church will be a hybrid indoor/outdoor for both the Saturday night and Sunday morning services. We will watch the Bible Story indoors and then move outside for games and crafts.
- Nursery – at this time, the nursery will remain closed. We are working on safely reopening the nursery and will provide more information as it is available.
- Check in at normal stations (temp check, registration, etc)
- Saturday 5:30pm/Sunday 10:30am will be open to all students [may eventually revert to pre-COVID MS only on Saturday (with HS volunteers) and all students Sunday]
- Saturday: Outdoors on patio
- Sunday: Indoors in Chapel with doors and windows open
Church Day Camp
Church Day Camp will take place from June 28th – July 2nd.
We will have limited capacity for children attendees & volunteers.
Registration will open the first weekend of May. Keep an eye on the newsletters
for more information.