Please join us on Sunday, August 2nd from 9:00-10:00am for StoneBridge's drive-thru communion celebration. At the same time,
we’ll be collecting diapers and wipes for those families in need in support of
the Community Pregnancy Clinic. This is a great way our church family can help
other families right here in our community. Take it a step further and personalize
your donation with an encouraging note.
Please read through these logistics and guidelines:
1. If you are feeling ill, for the heath of others, please feel free to stay home.
2. All volunteers will be practicing social distancing, CDC approved hygiene
recommendations, and wearing masks.
3. All communion supplies are individually packaged and will be handled only
with gloved hands until they are handed to congregants on a serving tray.
4. Please remain in your car the entire time you are on campus.
5. Please approach the church from the west (from Tapo Street) and plan on
making a right hand turn into the parking lot.
6. Please follow all directions from volunteers and signs while on the church
7. Please depart the church by turning right, towards Stearns.
8. Click here for a map of the campus.
This is an opportunity to celebrate our church community during this challenging time and we appreciate your cooperation with these safety procedures.